Our Response to COVID-19
As Healthcare Providers, we remain open so that we can continue to serve our community.
As always, we continue to practice universal precautions, such as hand washing, disinfecting equipment and surfaces in contact with patients and staff, and using personal protective equipment when necessary. We will continue to be diligent with these practices in light of COVID-19.
These are unprecedented times. It is our intention to continue to meet all of our patients’ needs, while doing our part to keep each patient and our staff safe. We will continue working to keep our patients out of the hospitals, Primary Care Physician offices, and urgent care facilities during the crisis. With thoughtful, evidence-based decisions, patience, and grace, we will work through this challenge as a community. We all need to work together to contain/mitigate the spread of COVID-19. As such, we ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
- If you are feeling ILL (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, nausea, or vomiting) please CALL TO RESCHEDULE; short-notice fees will not apply.
- If you have traveled internationally within the last 30 days, please CALL TO RESCHEDULE; short-notice fees will not apply.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: please work to keep distance from other patients when entering and exiting our office. After check-in, you are welcome to wait in your car and we will call you when your exam room is ready for your appointment. Please limit, as best you , the number of people you bring with you.
- We will closely monitor the health of our team, and ensure no one will be allowed to come to work if they are sick.
- We have implemented Telemedicine for patients, so that we can support our patients remotely. Watch our website and Facebook page for more news.
As always, it is our privilege to provide your foot and ankle healthcare with attention to excellence. We appreciate your understanding and partnership. If you have an upcoming appointment, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to provide a safe visit.
Helpful Information for COVID-19