If you’re reading this blog, there’s a good chance you live in or around Charlotte already. So we probably don’t need to work too hard to convince you how good we have it here—especially if you’ve spent some time living elsewhere, too.
I mean, what’s not to love about Charlotte? Here are just a few examples of why we’re still crazy about this town, in no particular order:
- Four distinct seasons. And really, the best possible versions of all those seasons. Glorious summers that are nice and hot but not quite at “deep south” levels. Mild winters with some briskness and occasional snow, but without the depressing gray skies or constant snowpack of the north. Gorgeous springs and falls.
- The great outdoors. Within an hour of leaving downtown Charlotte, you could find yourself relaxing on a sandy Lake Norman beach, riding your bike along a mountain trail, setting up a rustic campsite, exploring a botanical garden, or navigating your kayak down the rapids at the U.S. National Whitewater Center … just to name a few options.
- Walkable, historic neighborhoods. Whether you’re running the Booty Loop or just exploring neighborhoods (Dilworth, Uptown, NoDa, Matthews …) for any combination of historic charm, upscale shopping, or a refreshing brew, there’s always something new to discover right around the corner.
- Family fun. Being home to the world’s greatest roller coaster (No. 1 in the international critics’ poll three years running) is a pretty nice flex. Of course, if you’re not into coasters or even amusement parks, you’ve got the options—like the country’s top-rated children’s library, great museums … actually just go ahead and read our previous blog on this topic for more ideas.
Here’s the thing, though:
In Charlotte, as with almost any other place in the country (or the world), dependable and healthy feet need to come first.
The inside of a living room looks about the same whether you’re in Charlotte, Tucson, San Francisco, Fairbanks, or for that matter Gdańsk. And if foot or ankle problems are keeping you from exploring the outside world, that’s about all you’re going to see. Fortunately, you don’t have to let foot pain sideline you. Even if you’ve been suffering with chronic symptoms for years, the team at Carmel Foot Specialists can help.
Our Mission: Help You Fall in Love with Charlotte All Over Again
Or, to put that more directly: we’re here to provide the absolute most comprehensive, conscientious, caring, and overall effective foot care possible for anyone who walks through our doors.
And by fixing your feet, we can help you get back to doing the things that you really love to do—whether that’s walking the neighborhood, hiking Crowders Mountain, riding roller coasters until you can’t see straight, or just playing with kids.
Let’s break those down a bit:
Basically, this means that if anything is wrong with your feet and ankles, there’s a really good chance we’ll be able to help you with it. Heel pain? Definitely. Bunions? You bet. Sports injuries? Of course. Ingrown toenails? All day, every day.
That’s what podiatrists do, after all. Rather than specialize in a certain organ or system, we specialize in a part of the body—the feet and ankles—and are trained to handle just about every concern that can affect them. That includes skin infections and injuries, diseases and deformities—bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, blood vessels, you name it. Nobody is better trained or equipped to properly diagnose and treat your foot problem.
Conscientious and caring.
Providing a warm, comfortable, friendly, and professional environment is mandatory here. Our patients deserve nothing less. Because let’s be real—visiting the doctor can be a frightening and frustrating experience, especially when you don’t completely feel welcomed or you aren’t quite sure what you’re supposed to be doing.
But it doesn’t end at simply having a nice waiting room or a friendly front desk staff. Caring also means taking the time to get to know you on a personal level. It means listening carefully to your concerns and answering your questions fully, to the best of our ability. It means slowing down and taking time. It means delivering the best value to our patients—high quality care at an affordable price.
Treatment protocols and medical technology develop at warp speed. The “best practice” approach 10 years ago might be woefully obsolete today, yet you’ll still see clinics and practitioners around the country struggling to catch up.
Not here, though. We understand that being the best at anything requires lifelong learning and improvement. That’s why we’re driven to continually expand our range of services to include the latest state-of-the-art treatment options, including laser therapy, acoustic wave, regenerative injections, and much more.
Although treatments like these won’t be necessary in every case—sometimes “tried and true” really is tried and true for a reason—the simple fact of the matter is you’ll likely have a wide array of options and some of the fastest and most sophisticated treatments available should you want or need them.
Let’s Get You Back to What You Love
Ready to take that first step back to the lifestyle you used to love? The sooner you pick up the phone, the sooner you can start falling in love with Charlotte all over again.
Just call the office closest to your location to schedule an appointment and get started:
- Myers Park: (704) 334-8682
- South Charlotte: (704) 542-8253